Nowadays everyone wants to capture its moments and save them for future use as a memory. There was a time where the old memories saved in still cameras, Now the world is changed. Every person has its own digital camera and also SmartPhones in his hands. We will tell you the Top 10 Best Cameras for YouTube Videos 2020 in this article.
We thanks to the ever-changing world technology who able us to capture our moments in just a few clips. With the help of technology, the world is also being changed from 01 to 100 (Just and Example). Now, if you want to make a video and upload it to YouTube, you can just pick up a camera and start recording. The best thing about these cameras is excellent video quality.
Top 10 Best Cameras for YouTube Videos 2020
So you have many options available at your disposal, picking the right camera for your needs. To get the best results, do your homework on the best cameras for YouTube before you start buying. If you’re short on time, never fear. We’ve identified the best cameras for YouTube in the list below, and you can use our guide to help you figure out what will work best for you as you’re deciding on your purchase.
1. Canon EOS 80D DSLR Camera
Canon EOS 80D SLR is our first priority camera for your YouTube videos as well as shooting. This camera has built-in many features like a powerful 24.2 Megapixel (APS-C) CMOS sensor and Dual Pixel CMOS AF for Live View shooting enhance the EOS 80D’s performance across the board. Complementing the EOS 80D’s advanced operation are built-in wireless connectivity and Full HD 60p movies that can be saved as MP4s for easy sharing.
Pros of EOS 80D
- Easy-to-use menu system
- Sharp LCD with good colours
- Tilt-flip and touchscreen options are well designed
- Custom setting modes are a useful advanced feature
- Fast Dual Pixel on-sensor phase-detection autofocus for videos and live view
Why we Liked it: This camera is able to handle top quality movie making and is easy to use, with a hassle-free interface. The Canon EOS 80D Digital SLR is a fantastic product from Canon.
2. Canon EOS 250D DSLR Camera
We give second priority to Canon EOS 250 SLR camera. It is because this camera has fewer features than Canon 80D but also provide good quality if we compare it with 80D. This camera got the second position due to its price and lens. Inside its portable body, the EOS 250D features a 24.1-megapixel sensor and a DIGIC 8 image processor for superb results on the move. An optical viewfinder gives a clear, real-time view of the world.
Pros of EOS 250D
- Good image quality in most situations
- 4K video recording
- A huge number of accessories available
- Pleasantly tactile housing
- Fully articulating, touch-sensitive screen
Why we Liked it: This camera has built-in many features but the most feature we like is 4K Video recording. Sometimes YouTube priority to the most high-quality videos therefore, this camera will help you to don this job.
3. Canon EOS Rebel T6 DSLR Camera
If you want extremely good photos and looking to make the best video recordings, look no further than the Canon EOS Rebel T6 Digital SLR Camera. This camera is excellent when it comes to record videos for YouTube and has the added bonus of being able to take professional quality pictures with it. Since most YouTubers can’t afford a professional videographer, having a high-quality camera like this will help you make pro-level videos at any level.
Pros of EOS Rebel T6
- Photo and video quality are definitely better than those of a point-and-shoot
- Raw capture support
- Wi-Fi and NFC
- Near instantaneous response
- 24-megapixel sensor
Why we Liked it: This camera is the mixture of both 80D and 250D why we said it a mixture? because it performs all basic functions with excellent video and image quality.
4. Canon EOS 5D Mark III Full-HD SLR Camera
Did you know that most of the cameras on our list are from Canon? Because Canon is one of the industry leaders manufacturing cameras for both professionals and amateurs in Video Graphy. It has a long history of producing state of the art cameras.
The Canon EOS 5D Mark III Full-HD SLR Camera is another great camera from Canon which has all the qualities that you need for taking pictures and making great-quality videos. It is one of the best cameras for making top quality YouTube videos.
Pros of EOS 5D Mark III
- Compact for a full-frame SLR
- 22-megapixel resolution
- Large optical viewfinder
- High-Res rear LCD
- Fast autofocus
- 6fps continuous shooting
Why we Liked it: We liked it because it has 4.5/5 stars when we go for the market. This camera has built-in many features which will attract you in taking pictures and recording videos as well.
5. GoPro HERO4 Silver for Cheap Filming
GoPro is a brand that is well-known for its high-quality video recording cameras. GoPro’s only downside was that it lacked touch technology in its products. Now, they have completely gone to the next level of ease and comfort for the consumer by giving them the option of a touch display.
The GoPro HERO 4 Silver and HERO 4 Black both offer significant improvements over their predecessors in the HERO 3 and HERO 3+ lineups. They have better video quality, more video and photo modes, and extra features like Bluetooth connectivity.
Pros of GoPro HERO 4 Silver
- Excellent video quality
- Simple yet sophisticated
- Fast wifi connectivity is possible
- Many mounts, as well as accessories, are available with the device
- $100 cheaper as compared to Hero4 Black
Why we Liked it: We liked it because GoPro changed the world evolution. With this great camera, you will be able to record your videos at good quality at the lowest price.
6. Canon PowerShot G9 X Digital Camera
The Canon PowerShot G9X Mark II is Canon’s latest compact camera with a 1-inch sensor. There is a lot about the G9X II that is similar to its predecessor, including a very compact form factor, but there are many new features such as a faster processor.
This is a DSLR world but still small at lowest budged people use Digital Cameras. Therefore, we put Canon PowerShot G9 X at number 6 to courage the low budget people.
Pros of PowerShot G9 X
- Improved JPEG image quality compared to its predecessor
- Very good high ISO performance for its class
- Fast lens at wide-angle
- Can focus in low light at wide-angle
- Very good hue accuracy
- Pretty good macro mode
- Supports Canon’s Fine Detail Picture Style
- Canon ALO and HTP features help in difficult lighting
- Fast startup, autofocus, shutter lag and cycle times
Why we Liked it: We like this camera because it is most compatible with the lowest budget. We can take images and store memories with this updated camera.
7. Panasonic LUMIX DMC-GH4KBODY DSLR Camera
The Panasonic GH4 is another great DSLR Camera which will record your videos at 4K resolutions. We keep it at no 7 because Panasonic is new in this industry but have improved its specifications and video qualities when we checked it. The Panasonic GH4 offers some incredible features, like 4k video recording, focus peaking, a hi-res EVF and a vari-angle touchscreen.
Pros of LUMIX DMC-GH4
- 4K video facility is unique
- Durable weather-sealed body
- Very fast autofocus
- DSLR style design is a pleasure to use
- Shutter rated to 200K cycles
- Electronic shutter option
- EVF is bright and easy to read
Why we Like it: We like it because it is in low price and give you high-resolution image and video quality. This will be a great choice of your video shooting.
8. Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II Digital Camera
So the Canon is again in the market also in the lowest models. You are thinking that why Canon? because Canon has the largest market share in videography. Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II is another great camera that has all the goods in addition to a compact, smart design.
Pros of PowerShot G7 X
- The compact but comfortable camera body
- Stepped lens ring rotation option
- Fast 24-100mm eq. f/1.8-2.8 lens
- Good telephoto lens performance
- Dependable, albeit not exceptional, AF performance, but improved compared to G7X
- Able to autofocus in very low light
- Very good image quality, particularly when shooting RAW
Why we Like it: We like this camera the first reason is that it’s Canon. After that this camera has a lot of features which capture your images in good quality related to DSLR Cameras.
9. Canon EOS Rebel T6i DSLR Camera
The EOS Rebel T6i camera has a next-generation 24.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor that can capture images of incredible depth and beauty. With high resolution and an ISO sensitivity of ISO 100–12800 (expandable to H: 25600), the EOS Rebel T6i can capture images of immense quality in more lighting situations.
This camera is equipped with state of the art technology to not only give you the best quality but also make life a lot easier when it comes to filming in various conditions and situations.
Pros of EOS Rebel T6i
- Good image quality for an entry-level DSLR, very similar to the T5
- Good colour with excellent hue accuracy
- Highlight Tone Priority and Auto Lighting Optimizer features help with high contrast subjects
- Fast startup
- Fast single-shot cycle times
- Deeper JPEG buffer than the predecessor
- Minimal shutter lag when prefocused or manually focused
- Full HD movies
Why we Like it: This camera has built-in many functions including videos and capturing images. While EOS Rebel T6i is another fantastic product from Canon.
10. Canon EOS 5D Mark III DSLR Camera
The EOS 5D Mark III features a newly developed Canon full-frame 22.3 Megapixel CMOS sensor that’s designed from the ground up to create high resolution, perfectly detailed images with unprecedented speed and clarity. A full 24 x 36mm, the sensor captures 5784 x 3861 large individual 6.25 µm pixels and has a much-improved S/N ratio resulting in better images from the start.
The Canon EOS 5D Mark III 22.3 MP 1080p Full-HD SLR YouTube Camera is another great camera by Canon which has all the qualities that you need for taking pictures and making top-quality videos.
Pros of EOS 5D Mark III
- Good resolution and detail in raw files
- Good colour and tonality across the ISO range
- Reliable metering even in difficult contrast situations
- The very responsive and snappy operation, thanks to new Digic 5+ processor
- 6 frames per second continuous shooting with good buffering
- Excellent build-quality with magnesium shell and weather-sealing
Why we Like it: Since this is the last product in our review page so this camera has many many features. You can record your video in 4K and also in slow-motion.
2. Our Recommended (Top Pickups)
Since you have read all information and created your mind. Now let’s take a look at our top pick cameras which we recommend you. We choose these cameras to depend on video quality price and specifications. Our team review every camera one by one and make a decision below by giving qualities to these cameras.
In Diamond Pick, we choose Canon EOS 80D DSLR Camera. We choose it because it has great video quality and image quality with 18-55, 55 MM and 135 MM Lenses. When we take some pictures and record videos with this camera then it gives us great output quality. If you take a look at its body then its very smooth and also LCD screen size.
In Gold Pick, we choose Canon EOS 250D DSLR Camera. We choose it because it has great video quality and image quality with 18-55, 55 MM and 135 MM Lenses. We choose it in Gold pick because it cropped the video when we record it at 4K. When we take some pictures and record videos with this camera then it gives us great output quality. If you take a look at its body then its very smooth and also LCD screen size.