If you are looking for an easy-to-use video converter, you have maybe heard about many video converters. But there are many similar tools out there so you need to make sure it is the right tool you get for your needs. So if you want to find out exactly what it can do for you, if it is free, what limitations it has, and more, this Movavi Video Converter Premium Review 2020will give you all this info so you can easily see if it is for you or not.
Don’t wait for hours to get your videos converted. Movavi Video Converter Premium 2020 will transform your videos in no time – and with no loss of quality. Reduce the file size for your favorite movies and TV series so they take less space on your hard drive, and convert them to any of 180+ supported formats.
Movavi Video Converter Premium Review 2020
Movavi Video Converter Premium delivers effective video conversion capabilities, including DVD ripping and HD encoding. Leveraging leading-edge video-processing technologies, Movavi Video Converter offers users significant performance and usability benefits as well as support for an extensive range of mobile devices.
Movavi Video Converter Premium is Movavi’s acclaimed bestseller, well-known for supporting a wide range of media formats and mobile devices, high-quality file encoding, and high-speed processing. Convert between more than 180 formats, including DVD and HD video: AVI, MP4, FLV, MKV, MOV, WMV, 3GP, and many more. Extract soundtracks from movies or clips and save them in MP3, FLAC, and other audio formats. Choose one of the more than 200 presets for mobile devices to easily prepare files for playback on any popular brand of smartphones, tablets, or media players. Cut multiple fragments out of media files or join multiple clips with a single click. Add effects or subtitles to output videos. Adjust the brightness, contrast, and other video parameters.
Features of Movavi Video Converter Premium
- Get access to 180+ media file formats
- Choose from ready-made presets for 200+ mobile devices
- Use automatic device recognition and appropriate preset selection
- Rip DVD video to any popular video format
- Select individual audio tracks and subtitles for conversion
- Extract and convert music from video files
- Convert between image formats. Make GIFs from videos. Save individual video frames
- Easily join, cut, crop, and rotate video
- Adjust brightness, contrast, and saturation
- Stabilize and denoise videos shot on a camera
- Automatically enhance video quality and add watermarks
- Adjust an audio track: increase, decrease, or normalize the volume, remove noise
- Share online. Export your files to iTunes
- Watch Folder. Just choose the folder and conversion parameters, and the program will automatically convert all new files added to that folder
- SuperSpeed mode. Process video with no re-encoding or loss of quality
- Apply effects. You can choose from a built-in library of creative filters and apply them to the video you want to convert
- Online subtitle search. Take advantage of this feature to quickly find the right subtitles on the Web and use them in your videos
You cannot expect software that is complete and fulfil all your needs. So if a particular program doesn’t have major flaws and can do a pretty good job, then you can rely on it. As most of the media converting software offering you a free trial before you purchase it, you can take advantage of it.
New Key Features of Movavi Video Converter Premium 2020
The latest 2020 version of Movavi Video Converter boosts with a ton of new features that distinguishes it from the 14 and 15 version and even from basic Movavi Video Converter. The developers claim to make every change for the actual Movavi users. The users ask for improvements and the new version of Movavi Screen Recorder is made in mind with the requests.
Here are some of the most notable new features:
Design & Interface:
Movavi completely overhauled the look of the app, changed the colour palette and even the background. The design is more stylish and modern, while the interface is even more intuitive and easy to navigate. (Source: Movavi Blog)
The updated version of the program includes a bunch of new presets for the latest devices, including those supporting 2K and 4K video:
- iPhone 11
- Samsung Galaxy S9
- Sаmsung Galaxy S10e
- Sаmsung Galaxy Note 10+ / S10+ / S10
- Asus ZenFone 5 / 5Z
- Meizu Note 9
- Huawei Honor 10 View
- Huawei Honor 20 / 20 Pro / 8X / 10
- Huawei Mate 20 / 20X
- Xiaomi Mi 9T / 9T Pro
(Source: Movavi Blog)
Working with Subtitles:
Once you add your file to the converter, you can look for the subtitles right in the program window – Movavi Video Converter gives you instant access to the OpenSubtitles.org database. The search process is simpler, too: the file name is auto-filled in the search bar. All you have to do is manually adjust a few parameters like a language, season and episode number, and IMDb ID. (Source: Movavi Blog)
Movavi Video Converter will help you easily export your files to the appropriate format for any device. The program offers over 180 different resolution and quality options. (Source: Movavi Blog)
Choose from Variety Presets:
The app lets you adapt your videos to various devices from Apple, Samsung, Xiaomi, Sony, and other leading manufacturers. More than 200 presets are currently available. (Source: Movavi Blog)
Adjustments in updated Version:
Now you can edit your videos to others make them more beautiful. A designated cloud sharing option is now available, too. (Source: Movavi Blog)
Supported Operating Systems
Please note that the Windows version of the new converter no longer supports Windows XP and Vista, while the Mac version does not support OS X 10.7, 10.8, and 10.9. If you’re using one of these operating systems, you can still use the 19.3 version of Movavi Video Converter. (Source: Movavi Blog)
Why Do You Need Movavi video Converter at All?
A new version of Movavi Video Converter has just been released. As before, the program lets you easily transform your multimedia from one format to another, reduce large files to a manageable size, and even make GIFs. The new 2020 version makes things a whole lot easier with its faster operation and simplified interface. Read on to learn more.
A conversion program is essential for anyone working with video. Many professional cameras record videos in formats that won’t open in most conventional players – and can’t be read easily by editing software, either. This is often the case with MXF and other similar file types. That’s when a converter comes in handy, as it can easily resolve the problem by turning these files into MOV, MP4, or other more commonly used formats without impacting the quality of the video.
A converter is also indispensable when it comes to assembling video from footage recorded on different devices. In these instances, it’s best to export all the files to one format – and that’s when you’d better have a dedicated program. (Source: Movavi Blog)
- Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® 7/8/10 with up-to-date patches and service packs installed
- Processor: Intel®, AMD®, or compatible processor, 1 GHz
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA® GeForce® series 8, Intel® HD Graphics 2000, AMD Radeon™ R600 or higher graphics card with up-to-date drivers
- Display: 1280 × 768 screen resolution, 32-bit colour
- RAM: 2 GB for Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
- Hard Drive Space: 120 MB available hard disk space for installation, 750 MB for ongoing operations
Movavi PDF Editor is available in three different versions: Movavi PDF Editor 3 trial version, 1-year subscription, and a lifetime license.
- Free Trial: You can download the Movavi Video Converter Premium 2020 trial version from its Official Website. With the Movavi Free Trial version, you will be able to use the program free of charge for 7 days starting at the installation moment.
- 1-year license: For only $39.95 you can purchase the 1-year subscription version of Movavi Video Converter Premium 2020. It is fully functional and doesn’t have any restrictions. After a year you’ll need to renew your subscription.
- A lifetime license: This is a lifetime payment of $59.95, no monthly or yearly dues, and you can use it in one computer at a time. In other regards, it’s similar to a 1-year subscription.
What did we like about this Software?
- The user-friendly interface.
- Easy converting of the videos and annotations while converting.
- The videos can be manipulated easier using the Video Editor Suite.
- Its interface is available in 13 different languages.
What needs to be improved?
- More features like annotations, batch functions, and few more can be added.
- The interface is a bit slower.
Movavi Video Converter Premium 2020 is a stunning product that can help to convert your videos efficiently without much hassle.
It lets you view and edits your recorded videos without any hassle. Though the interface is a bit slower, it doesn’t bother the users much. You should give a try to this Screen Recorder.
What do you think about this software kindly tell us in the comment section below? For more reviews and tutorials Like Our Facebook Page or SUBSCRIBE Our YouTube Channel, you can also Follow Us on Twitter too for daily updates. Thanks